"I have of late, though wherefore I know not, lost all my cynicism..."
There is ample opportunity whilst away from home in foreign lands, distant from restrictive forces, disruptive factors, both real and perceived, to consider issues of greater significance than the every day. The chance is there to grapple with matters of import. It is possible to use the very tenable maxims of 'if you don't ask you don't get' and 'if you don't try you'll never know' in every day life. Becoming aware that it is possible to do all the things you want just by putting the necessary wheels in motion makes this 'sterile promontory', o'erhanging firmament and all, a far nicer place. If I have lost all my mirth in the past, I have it back now. Anything can be achieved is the order of the day, and with this in mind im seriously considering growing my hair long again...
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment